For 60 years LEUCO has been developing revolutionary systems for the machining of wood and wood-based materials in the furniture industry. Its engineering and technological solutions often establish standards that are followed by other manufacturers. With each passing decade LEUCO has developed break-through solutions that have changed the wood and wood-based materials machining process.
Those solutions include:
• S-System – quick tool fastening;
• K-System – setting cutters in cutterheads;
• i-System – a revolutionary change in the removal of saw dust and shavings;
• and currently the P-System – an even higher quality of cutting and versatile application.
KLEIN mills, made of the highest quality steel and carbides, produce perfectly smooth surfaces and perfect drills, while saving your time and money thanks to the extended service life and high quality of the tool. The broad range of shapes and available sizes of the cutting edges make it possible to perform even the most demanding jobs.
A company with a 60-year tradition in tool making, known for the high quality of its products in over 40 countries worldwide. FABA is the largest Polish tool maker and offers professional products for the furniture and sawmill industries. Professional tools require not only proper manufacturing, but also proper selection according to the operating parameters of the machines, the machining methods, the customers’ expectations, and the type of machined material. FABA is one of the few manufacturers worldwide that manufacture such a broad range of tools by themselves.
A global leader in the manufacture of drills for the furniture industry. It offers high quality drills for various customers: large manufacturing companies - solid and PANDA - with extended service life for smaller production batches - standard.
The products offered at Meblopol wholesale stores:
1. Circular saws with diamond or carbide tipped blades:
• for cutting wood across and along the grain;
• for cutting fiber boards, laminated boards, LDF and MDF boards on table saws and panel saws
for cutting bunches;
• uniform and folded undercutting saws;
• saws for Multix multitools;
• silent saws of the nn-System type;
• crosscut saws for edge banders;
• for cutting aluminum and plastic;
• for power tools.
2. Panel cutting heads, diamond or with carbide, for feed rates as high as
60 m/min., for processing raw, laminated, and veneered boards covered with film.
3. Push-on mounted mills:
4. Mill sets:
• for wainscots;
• for floor boards;
• for parquet flooring;
• for garden products;
• with hydro clamping;
• for longitudinal and transverse connection.
5. Cutter heads for grooves, spiral, with HSK 85 clamping systems.
6. Shank type cutters with solid carbide or diamond tipped, cutters with replaceable knives.
Cutters for different feed rates, with different axial angles, even above 550 degrees, P-system.
7. Cutters for power tools.
8. Pass-through and dowel drills for cup hinges of different service life and clamping systems for them.
9. Flat and profiled knives for cutter heads, with HW or HS cutting edges.
10. Profile knives for edge banding machines.
11. Clamping systems for machining centers with precision collets, hydraulic and TRIBOS.
- roller guides for drawers, white, brown, and black, 250 mm to 600 mm long, imported and domestic;
- ball guides for drawers;
- for sliding doors and tables.
- cup hinges: surface-mounted, semi-surface mounted, sunk, both 26 and 35 mm;
- angular cup hinges, and hinges for glass doors;
- cupless hinges;
- dowel hinges.
We also offer:
- magnetic snap fasteners;
- a broad range of furniture locks;
- plastic products;
- shelf supports;
- cabinet hangers;
- furniture wheels and rolls, etc.
Screws and fasteners
- wood screws of different finishes and types;
- confirmat and euro screws;
- Allen keys, self-tapping sleeves, nuts, upholstery washers, mandrels;
- screw connections, circular cams, connecting bolts.
Pressure glue applicators for dispersion, solvent, one- or two-component, and PUR adhesives, as well as varnishes, paints, etc.
- biscuit joiners;
- rollers for the application of adhesives;
- milling machines;
- edge banders;
- edge cutters;
- door trimming machines;
- dusting equipment;
- adhesive application machines;
- door frame trimming equipment;
- plunge cut saws;